- Record stunning videos and photos with an Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto camera.
- Take the best low-light photos with Night mode
- Watch HDR movies and programs on the Super Retina XDR screen - the brightest iPhone screen ever
- Enjoy unparalleled performance with A13 Bionic for games, augmented reality (AR) and photography
- Get all-day battery strength and a new level of water resistance. Everything in the first iPhone, because of its sophistication, deserves to be called Pro.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED screen(3)
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)(2)
- Three-camera system with Ultra Wide, Wide and 12 MP Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 12 MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait Mode, 4K video and slow motion video
- Face ID for secure authentication
- Bionic A13 chip with third generation Neural Engine
- Fast charging with the included 18 W adapter
- Wireless charging(4)
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, a new tool for editing photos and videos, and new privacy features
1. Battery strength varies depending on usage and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
2. iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are splash, water and dust resistant, and are tested under controlled laboratory conditions; The iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have IP68 levels according to the IEC 60529 standard (maximum depth of 4 meters for up to 30 minutes). Resistance to splashes, water and dust do not apply permanently, and durability may be reduced by daily use. Don't try to charge a wet iPhone; see the user's guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Fluid damage is not covered by the warranty.
3. The screen has curved corners. When measured as a square, the iPhone 11 Pro screen has a diagonal size of 5.85 inches and the iPhone 11 Pro Max screen has a diagonal size of 6.46 inches. Screen area area is smaller.
4. Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.